Asthma

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
By cracky its bad at the minute - anyone else?

I managed to get through July and all that humidity with barely a wheeze - today however, bleugh!

Re:

Maybe it's the dust from the harvesting? Pollen count has been low for the past few days.

Re:

I am up in Yorkshire and am not bad at the moment. We are within a few miles of the blubberhouses climb you probably saw on the tdf.Mostly moorland around here.have you a lot of crop growing round you?I find oilseed rape an absolute killer.If I go through Masham and out towards Bedale there is acres of the stuff.I get runny eyes and nose as well as wheezy.I presume you are using something for it otherwise you need to. It is probably something local to where you live as against a country wide problem
Regards
Peter

Harvesting - bungs up all sorts of crap in the air whereas I can cycle through oilseed rape fields in full bloom without so much as a sniffle.

my asthmas been bad for the last month or so, hayfever, tight chest, bunged up.....its been shit!!!!

Re:

I've suffered from asthma most of my life but not hayfever. My attacks always seemed to occur October/November time, probably an over reaction of my immune system to some virus or other.

Oddly enough in the 9 years I have owned a dog I haven't had a single attack.

+1 had since childhood. Hayfever quite bad at mo with harvesting (not helped by moving to a village surrounded by farmland !). Yomping zirtek and puffing inhalers. Though I do get days where I'm just too wheezy or tired to cycle :-(

Back