The Chopper1192 & Highlandsflyer love-in thread

Highlandsflyer, he's an alright guy and a fellow countryman, albeit by an accident of birth in my case. We may have spirited debates with a bit of nose tweaking, but I'd happily buy him a pint and shake his hand if we ever met.

Tis the interweb, not real life.

Chopper1192":30jj5lw7 said:
Highlandsflyer, he's an alright guy and a fellow countryman, albeit by an accident of birth in my case. We may have spirited debates with a bit of nose tweaking, but I'd happily buy him a pint and shake his hand if we ever met.

This - why some people get themselves in such a little tantrum about differences of opinion, escapes me.

Neil":1y772gxj said:
Chopper1192":1y772gxj said:

This - why some people get themselves in such a little tantrum about differences of opinion, escapes me.

Talk about pots and kettles. Just fell off my chair reading this. :facepalm:

The History Man":26zfptjc said:
Neil":26zfptjc said:
Chopper1192":26zfptjc said:

Talk about pots and kettles. Just fell off my chair reading this. :facepalm:
You should take more water with it - and haven't you started a little early?

I don't get upset with anybody - I'm quite happy to disagree with somebody and not be forever more polarised against them. So, I'm entirely unsure of what you're getting at - but I'm behind you all the way, pushing you over that cliff of sniping from the sidelines.

You go boy! Cough, splutter, spit your earl grey in mock surprise.

Back