Sign in/out

Tc

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Why is it that I keep getting signed out of retro bike when I turn my phone off? (Iphone 5) it never used too!

Tc

It must be settings on your iphone. I have an iphone 5 and I have just turned it off and back on again. I was not logged out, but stayed logged in on the site.

I think you're right but for the life if me I can't figure this out! :evil:

Has your phone updated its self and altered some settings. I dont think there is a setting for signing out of one site and not others. It does seem strange. I have just looked at the site settings on my iphone, but there is nothing about keeping loggind in. Sorry I could not be more helpful.

iPhone has a whole new update to download recently that Apple recommended so if you downloaded maybe this has configured your phone ???

I have looked at the 'about' on my phone and it is version 7.0.4(11B554a). I think it is the latest update. I think mine has the setting to update the firmware as and when a new one comes out. I was going to jail break it, but the phone is new and I know some jail break programs can sometimes ruin a phone. lol.
It might be configured because of new settings.

Jees technology's meant to make life easier!
It's the same in eBay too!

:(

Back