Astonishing Lack Of Contrition.

Never thought it'd happen, but I'm in complete agreement. If you're convicted of taking a life while behind the wheel and that should be the permanent end of your driving days.

About 15 years ago a lady I know kilked s a schoolboy who ran out in front of hermit. It her fault in any way, but the shock and guilt means she's not been able to bring herself to drive again. Shame this bell end doesn't have such a conscience.

"The court also heard that Raziq had previous convictions for driving with no licence or insurance and was banned for six months in 2002."

When will we learn? Driving is a privilege to be earned, not a right for everyone.
How he only got 3.5 years in prison is shocking in itself. What he did is tantamount to manslaughter, everyone (should) know that when behind the wheel of a motor vehicle you are, without being especially careful, in grave danger of killing people. It only takes one lapse in concentration for it to happen. To wilfully speed along in what I assume is a residential area and kill an innocent child is disgusting. Ten years imprisonment as punishment followed by 10 years 'outside' without a driving licence would have been a little more just in my eyes.

yagamuffin":2rpo39jn said:
"The court also heard that Raziq had previous convictions for driving with no licence or insurance and was banned for six months in 2002."

When will we learn? Driving is a privilege to be earned, not a right for everyone.
How he only got 3.5 years in prison is shocking in itself. What he did is tantamount to manslaughter, everyone (should) know that when behind the wheel of a motor vehicle you are, without being especially careful, in grave danger of killing people. It only takes one lapse in concentration for it to happen. To wilfully speed along in what I assume is a residential area and kill an innocent child is disgusting. Ten years imprisonment as punishment followed by 10 years 'outside' without a driving licence would have been a little more just in my eyes.

+1 to this, that's with 10 years actually inside not only a third of that.

Alison

He killed a kiddie - apparently Charles Bronson has a special affection for people that kill children (I doubt the niceties of the law or manner of death would matter much to him) so lock him in a cell with Bronson until he's learned his lesson, which should take about 40 years.

I just can't see why the idiot thought he should have his license returned early, and am even more astonished his hearing was successful.

Unbelievable!
The law is clearly an ass!
How must that poor little girl's family feel?
As for the judge saying it would prejudice his family's business as his father is ill, so what? It makes him sound like the victim!

Latest posts

Back