boy"O"boy's Pace RC100S

Re:

Anodising batch before and after.
A few clues in the the parts as to what I'm building as the next boy"O"boy side project.......

Bottom RHS of pic - 3 chain devices made up from original.

What's the yellow bottle cage in this pic?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 861
  • yellow bottle cage.jpg
    yellow bottle cage.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 813
Re:

Finally assembled after a long wait!

Just the decals to go now. :cool: :cool:..... and maybe a yellow water bottle cage?

*Edit* - pictures are now the right way up! :oops:

Attachments

• paceRC1004.jpg
    paceRC1004.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 814
  • paceRC1003.jpg
    paceRC1003.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 814
  • paceRC1002.jpg
    paceRC1002.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 814
  • paceRC1001.jpg
    paceRC1001.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 814
How come I didn't spot this thread before? Absolutely amazing restoration job. A real labour of love.

Are you planning on riding it when totally finished, or just admiring your RC100 longingly?!

WandsworthRouleur":8yhm931x said:
How come I didn't spot this thread before? Absolutely amazing restoration job. A real labour of love.

Are you planning on riding it when totally finished, or just admiring your RC100 longingly?!

Cheers. Thanks very much. As for riding - I don't get much time to ride any of my bike at the moment! My main go to is the Cannondale with the Child seat :facepalm:
If I do get a chance to ride out on my own, which is very rarely.... I normally take the Orange 5.... so at the moment I will look at it longingly! :LOL:

Rich":8yhm931x said:
Looking amazing mate, get it up on my site Brother

Will do Rich! - Once the decals have been done and are on, I'm planning to take some decent studio pics as I did with my AL Mega DX and Aluminium elite..... will be a fitting end to a long project!

Cheers all.

A few detail pics added.

boy"O"boy

Attachments

• paceRC1008.jpg
    paceRC1008.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 811
  • paceRC1007.jpg
    paceRC1007.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 810
  • paceRC1006.jpg
    paceRC1006.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 811
  • paceRC1005.jpg
    paceRC1005.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 811
Re:

Progress slightly delayed by house move no.4 and the arrival of baby no.2.....

but nearly there!!

- Rear wheel has now been properly dished.
- RC100'S' decals from Gil_M have been applied... he spent quite a bit of time perfecting these for me and they look amazing!
-Just the Bullseye crank ones to go.

Then proper photos including detail shots. It's certainly been a journey!

enjoy. :cool:

boy"O"boy

Attachments

• PaceRC100no2.jpg
    PaceRC100no2.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 640
  • PaceRC100no1.jpg
    PaceRC100no1.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 640
Re:

Lovely, just lovely mate. :cool:

Congratulations on number 2 btw. Our second arrived last December so know where you are. Don't believe anyone who says having 2 is easier! :shock: :LOL:

:cool: Beautiful job, well worth all the effort.

And i think the photos you take are fine anyway, certainly better than mine, im fine with landscape but just cant seem to grasp bike shots :facepalm: when you say studio shots, do you take the bike somewhere or is that something you do yourself?

Mark

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":l6elovtz said:
Lovely, just lovely mate. :cool:

Congratulations on number 2 btw. Our second arrived last December so know where you are. Don't believe anyone who says having 2 is easier! :shock: :LOL:

Cheers Ed! :D - 100% agree!! - Keeping a 2.5 year old entertained whilst the other has a complete meltdown isn't the easiest! You have to unlearn everything you learnt from the 1st one too!!

mkone":l6elovtz said:
:cool: Beautiful job, well worth all the effort.

And i think the photos you take are fine anyway, certainly better than mine, im fine with landscape but just cant seem to grasp bike shots :facepalm: when you say studio shots, do you take the bike somewhere or is that something you do yourself?

Mark

Cheers Mark! Thanks for the comments.

The studio shots are something I do myself - I just borrow a better Digital camera ( Than my iphone :LOL: ) and balance the bike against the wall with the end of the handlebar.
The main difference though is that I get a big sheet of white paper pinned on the wall (higher than the bike shot) and curve the paper to the ground. That, and a room with good lighting... such as ceiling spot lights.

These pics from previous projects are what I'm aiming to achieve.

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

Attachments

• Elite2.jpg
    Elite2.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 615
  • Alpinestars-pic3.jpg
    Alpinestars-pic3.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 615

Latest posts

Back