Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:29 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Coolwall - Kona Lavadome
Cool 59%  59%  [ 108 ]
Uncool 41%  41%  [ 76 ]
Total votes : 184
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:09 pm 
The Guv'nor
The Guv'nor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:19 pm
Posts: 23177
Location: Retrobike HQ
So. looks like the Lavadome is

Image


Maybe I should move down the Kona range until we can find something uncool - or will that never happen :o


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:29 pm 
Devout Dirtbag
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:16 pm
Posts: 101
Was the Kula Kool?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:33 am 
Old School Grand Master
Old School Grand Master

Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:37 am
Posts: 4916
John wrote:
Maybe I should move down the Kona range until we can find something uncool - or will that never happen :o


Probably not, too many fan-boys. Fortunately the Lava Dome got voted cool without me needing to support it (despite knowing it's really cool in the grand scheme of old, cool bikes).

Maybe try pitting brands against each other e.g. What's cooler - Kona or Rocky Mountain (or comparable models within their range)?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:34 am 
Old School Grand Master
Old School Grand Master

Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:37 am
Posts: 4916
Tallpaul wrote:

Probably not, too many fan-boys. Fortunately the Lava Dome got voted cool without me needing to support it (despite knowing it's really cool in the grand scheme of old, cool bikes).


Stoopid, no post editing on this thread. I meant not cool :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:35 am 
The Guv'nor
The Guv'nor
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:19 pm
Posts: 23177
Location: Retrobike HQ
Tallpaul wrote:
John wrote:
Maybe I should move down the Kona range until we can find something uncool - or will that never happen :o


Probably not, too many fan-boys.



:lol: , I think you are right.

Tallpaul wrote:
Maybe try pitting brands against each other e.g. What's cooler - Kona or Rocky Mountain (or comparable models within their range)?


Nice idea but I fear that would end in a flame war. Maybe we could start with something like Cunningham vs Kona?


Last edited by John on Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:35 am 
Special Retro Guru
Special Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:34 am
Posts: 5663
Location: Don't mess with monkeys, man
Tallpaul wrote:
Tallpaul wrote:

Probably not, too many fan-boys. Fortunately the Lava Dome got voted cool without me needing to support it (despite knowing it's really cool in the grand scheme of old, cool bikes).


Stoopid, no post editing on this thread. I meant not cool :roll:

Freudian slip...




;-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:39 am 
Old School Grand Master
Old School Grand Master

Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:37 am
Posts: 4916
John wrote:
Maybe we could start with something like Cunningham vs Kona?


:lol:

Do it :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group