I Hate Ebay!

JustKev

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
I know its been said before but I f*ckin' hate ebay!

Two weeks ago I sold some stuff. One of the buyers didn't read the advert (or even look the pictures) properly and wants a refund and the other buyer haggled over the postage and now the items are lost!

So there. The effort of running three auctions, one incomplete transaction and two items lost in the post.

Why do we bother? Rant over :evil:

you can claim it back from the post offfice mate think its up to £25 as long as you have proof of post,doesn`t have to be recorded,i`ve had two things lost and claimed for both

its up to £36 for post office compensation.

sounds a bit dodgy that the guy haggled then the parcel goes missing. signed for postage is the future.

Never let people haggle over postage. If you have priced it fairly to start with the buyer has no right to haggle.

If you had put the postage lower in your ad, other bidders may have bid a bit more. You lose out.

I had to hand back £92 to someone last week his package went missing, I ALWAYS send recorded and insured but I was so tied up with hospital I gave it too my niece to post all written down .... Tipical teenager didnt do anything asked ...No reciept, Couldnt even tell me the service it went with ( wasnt parcel force as asked ) after about 4 weeks nothing so had to hand the money back ... gggrrrrr :evil:

Back