How much for a Zaskar?

Twister

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I've seen a 14.5" Zaskar frame on eBay, which subject to the seller replying to my question regarding measurements might be a good size for my daughter.

The question for the good folks of RBworld is:

"what's a reasonable price for this?"

And yes I'm aware that all value is subjective, I'm also aware that there is s 'normal pricing range' for most things.

All input gratefully received.

Re:

That's not the one that was £150 BIN or best offer, and suddenly went UP to £250 BIN with no best offer any more is it....?? :?

I would think, dependent on condition, somewhere between £100-120 for a small frame, as they're much harder to come by (I should know :LOL: ) but obviously if you could get one for £70 or £80, you're going to be a very happy bunny....

Re:

I thought someone ^^^ on here, ^^^ had a small one for sale.

So to speak

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":1zmpd5pz said:
I thought someone ^^^ on here, ^^^ had a small one for sale.

So to speak

Mike

We chatted about mine but it was too big at 16", effectively that's a standard 18" frame by most other manufacturers....

Re:

Shame your frame was a bit big Kaz, I've agreed to sell the M300 now so I really do need to find her something else.

If I manage to negotiate something regarding the eBay frame I'll come back to about your fork.

Re:

Price for a real one

Or price for one of the zillion GT's wearing Zaskar decals.

First thing I want to check out is the certainty that your actually buying a Zaskar

I will have a complete 14.5" GT Pantera or 14.5 GT Outpost in 6061 alloy for sale in the near future - when the children make up their mind who is keeping what.

Both are currently fitted with Magura Quake Forks with the firmtech mounts and HS33'S F&R.

If you want any dimensions - which should be the same as the Zaskar - please let me know.

Back