Wanted Zaskars

Dom, I'm almost certainly going to sell my '91 now I've finished restoring it, let me know if you are interested .

Probably just frameset, but I'm flexible on that if there are any bits you particularly want.

I'm fairly local so could deliver or arrange meet up in the peaks.
Build thread here

Dom, I'm almost certainly going to sell my '91 now I've finished restoring it, let me know if you are interested .

Probably just frameset, but I'm flexible on that if there are any bits you particularly want.

I'm fairly local so could deliver or arrange meet up in the peaks.
Build thread here

Hi mate , Yes interested in just the frame or frameset but also happpy to buy full bike too. Drop me a pm with prices and pics

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
On my never ending quest to collect all the Zaskars I’ll list what I’m after for a wall display. These will be in addition to my fully built bikes.

14.5 , 16 and 18 sizes.

Must be in good condition. No dents or cracks but also just generally a nice frame. I’m happy to buy full bikes too.

If it’s on eBay or FB as a correctly advertised item I will have seen it. Ie Zaskar in the title.

I’ve owned nearly all the colours in the past but stupidly let some of them go when I felt I had too many. Now I’ve learned there’s no such thing as too many.

1 . 1998 Acid green Zaskar LE.
2 . 1998 frost blue Zaskar LE
3. 1999 Zaskar LE team colours
4. 1997/8 Zaskar LE BB
5. 1999 Cosmic Sunrise LE
6 1998 Acid Blue
7. 1999 Hot blue
8. 1999 Hot mango
9. 1995 ink blue
10. 1997 Frost red
11. 93 Purple 3dv
12 . 91/92 U brake

I’d also look at any BB frames from 93-98 which are good / cheap
I've been wondering what to do with my Zasker. It's disassembled at the moment, because wondering whether to keep frame or restore/re-build my Pace.
Is this the Ink Blue you're after? I bought new 1997, will check date/serno# stamps etc.

Attachments

• GT Zaskar.png
    GT Zaskar.png
    578 KB · Views: 17
I've been wondering what to do with my Zasker. It's disassembled at the moment, because wondering whether to keep frame or restore/re-build my Pace.
Is this the Ink Blue you're after? I bought new 1997, will check date/serno# stamps etc.
That looks like a 1995 ink blue. Potentially interested depending on condition/price ? Pm if you prefer.

Back