7 years ago today.....

kaiser

Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
.....I joined Retrobike looking for stuff for my Cannondale. 7 years later and I've still not built it :oops: a quick count reveals that 32 other retro frames/bikes have passed through my hands since then though :D

And 13 days later I arrived in the seen, I think it's time for more celebratory purchases for us both :D

Happy anniversary

Alison

You really got me thinking...how long ago did the Timber Comp fall in my lap? It took an hour of searching, but I finally found the picture when I first laid eyes on it (and had no clue what it would lead to...). I bet I hit this website as a lurker a few months after.

April 16, 2006:

I forgot how beat the bike was, I guess I restored it before I even knew what that was. I really, really wish I still had that front pannier. I remember tossing the original tires in the trash, and it gave me a bad, funny feeling....I went back out an hour later and grabbed them, still have them. Tossed the seat though....it was beyond gone.

How it looks now, plus a companion:

By the time we get to 2012 it looks like I have a freaking bike shop:

Still hooked!

and i was a happy man,now i am devastated due to my marriage breakup. :cry: :cry: :cry:

sorry for putting a downer on your day,on the upside i should have some money once we sell the house. :shock: :shock:

Back