Re:

more than 2 builts
I'm going to find all Retrobikes C26… quite a big family :D

Re:

Regan, that's a build of dreams! well done !!

i agree with the earlier retrorider regards the sticker details,BRILLIANT, like beer in a bottle!!

Hotwheels.":3jn6mnsa said:
Exceptional! Are you going to ride it or is it a Queen?

Could you ride it ? or should the question be .....should you ?

being a todger I rode an otherwise crack free Manitou FS and cracked it :facepalm: difference being they were relativity common and accessible to everyone with a big wallet, where as in all flavours from originals to repro's I'll bet you won't get past a dozen C-26/C-46 ..... so would you risk it ?

^that and Danson was able to repair mine with a skilful bit of welding, if this lets go its scary expensive wall art

if we were sensible we'd all spend our hard earnt cash on modern tat that can be thrashed with wild abandonment and be done with this nonsense

Glad to see it finished, for now at least :)

i think al raised a good subject over in the botm nominations thread regarding quality photos. I mean that with all the work you have put into this and the meaning it clearly has to yourself, a proffesional photo shoot may not be a bad idea, a framed photo of your bike for the display, or even a poster maybe!? something to remember it by when you decide to sell and break it down, dibs on the backwards bars just in case :LOL: :D

mk one":wr4peo7k said:
Glad to see it finished, for now at least :)

i think al raised a good subject over in the botm nominations thread regarding quality photos. I mean that with all the work you have put into this and the meaning it clearly has to yourself, a proffesional photo shoot may not be a bad idea, a framed photo of your bike for the display, or even a poster maybe!? something to remember it by when you decide to sell and break it down, dibs on the backwards bars just in case :LOL: :D

Reg, I think the lads have a point... you could get a special loved one to buy you a session with photographer for Christmas! :xmas-big-grin:
especially if you want it in the 2021 RB calendar... :xmas-wink:

Re: Re:

sinnerman":y78uzdz0 said:
24pouces":y78uzdz0 said:
Quite 10 years ago of the amazing ridevintagemtb project…!
ridevintagemtb 1989 Yeti C-26
Time is going so fast :facepalm:
You my friend are far too modest.
24pouces Tiny C-26
Its a real shame, I cant upload any of the pics across these two stunning builds... :(
Exactly right Sinnerman. @Pierre, your build is exquisite, Please fix the missing photos. You can now upload them directly to Retrobike, with up to 3MB per photo allowed. I looked through your thread when researching my build, but the missing photos was very disappointing. I hope you can fix soon! Merci.
Exactement Sinnerman. @Pierre, votre construction est exquise. S'il vous plaît, corrigez les photos manquantes. Vous pouvez les charger directement sur Retrobike, avec un maximum de 3 Mo par photo autorisée depuis la mise à niveau. J'ai regardé à travers votre fil lors de la recherche de ma construction, mais les photos manquantes étaient très décevantes. J'espère que vous pourrez réparer bientôt! Merci.

Latest posts

Back