Who else is fed up with EBay fees and withholding payments?

I've sold a few things recently on Ebay and their fees and payment withholding is just a joke now.
In fact it infuriated me so much I wished there was another place to be able to buy and sell parts, so I built a website to do just that.

I have listed some of my bits on there and have a whole load more to go on.

If you want to take a look or put some bits on there, then fill your boots. It's all free. No charges taken. Just list your bits.

All fully searchable aswell to make it easier to find items. I will be adding to the database of brands etc as it grows.

here is a link if anyone is interested:

https://pedaltwice.co.uk
very good system. Is it possible to participate from Japan?

I have a huge stock of frames and parts and would like to sell some of them.
But I don't like eBay. I prefer to buy and sell by email the old fashioned way.

I gave up on ebay when they decided to become a bank....but with no need to adhere to any uk banking regulation.....

Everybody pays with paypal, but you won't accept it as my "bank" mr ebay.....well bog off then! Haven't used them to sell since...cant say I'm missing it much either.

The Devil and all his minions will ice skate to work before i give them access to my bank account! Yes, i could set up another, fed from a limited amount credit card, with no overdraft facility to protect myself....but frankly its too much faff.

I gave up on ebay when they decided to become a bank....but with no need to adhere to any uk banking regulation.....

Everybody pays with paypal, but you won't accept it as my "bank" mr ebay.....well bog off then! Haven't used them to sell since...cant say I'm missing it much either.

The Devil and all his minions will ice skate to work before i give them access to my bank account! Yes, i could set up another, fed from a limited amount credit card, with no overdraft facility to protect myself....but frankly its too much faff.
Hit the proverbial on the head

Everyone is happy to give Paypal access to their bank, everyone used to give ebay access to their bank through paypal when they were owned by the same company, strange how people think that it is any different now. Sorry, that is not entirely true, it is now cheaper for the user. Yes, I know the argument about a limited separate account so they could not take more than was in there, though if they were owed more than was in there then they could, so a flawed argument and irrelevant.

In a digital world, every purchase made gives someone the right to collect any outstanding funds you may owe them, one difference being you have to pay upfront for most things, ebay merely collects for monies owed for their service. You do not give, and they do not have, the right to take monies not owed through contract illegally, same as any other company you give your bank details to.

😂🤣 to see guys rather than accepting the fact that some people are unhappy with eBay and give legitimate subjective reasons - actually spend time defending this vast corporate entity.
I use eBay when I have to rather than as a first choice. The thing is, there’s more chance to sell there for some things and eBay know it !!
The bike classifieds is a great idea and should be shared

😂🤣 to see guys rather than accepting the fact that some people are unhappy with eBay and give legitimate subjective reasons - actually spend time defending this vast corporate entity

Not defending it, merely pointing out the flawed reasoning, point in question.

Everyone is happy to give Paypal access to their bank,
😂....not a bloody chance! Hence not taking up ebays kind offer either....

You might as well just post your name, card number and 3 digits on " crooks net".

There's 2 credit cards behind mine before it gets to a bank.....both with very low limits set......

Back