Who else is fed up with EBay fees and them withholding payments?

You can search by distance.
Yeah I know it just doesn't work very well. If you search by distance then sort those results by ending soonest it shows results outside the distance you specified. It's finding bikes that are not collection only (i.e buyer willing to post) that seems the harder criteria to filter on.

I’ve listed a set of shifters on eBay and I’ve only got 2 views😕 it’s been on there for about 3 weeks. Yet it says on my eBay account that 62K people searched for the item specifics I have
I've just noticed an anomaly with an item I have listed. Yesterday it was showing about 20 views, today it says zero views.

Going to be hard to gain any kind of real traction, but provided you get the name out there on enough forums it may work. May I suggest that you remove that incredibly large divider from the sub-pages, it's fine on the homepage but it's unncessary on the classifieds/sell an item/contact us. It's just distracting.

This bit:
1668090056817.png

I only sell on Ebay now when they offer 80% off fees - which is about every second weekend. I receive my pay outs from them in 1 - 2 days without fail.
Been on the site for 21 years, selling and buying, seen loads of changes some good some terrible - but overall no disasters yet so I stick with them.

I’ve listed a set of shifters on eBay and I’ve only got 2 views😕 it’s been on there for about 3 weeks. Yet it says on my eBay account that 62K people searched for the item specifics I have

People are searching the item but not clicking your listing that would indicate. Too expensive? Poor condition?

You can view listing impressions and other things now on eBay should you wish and really is a eye opener.

Promoted listings also work very well if multiple people are selling the same item

Back