Who else is fed up with EBay fees and withholding payments?

jimwise68

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've sold a few things recently on Ebay and their fees and payment withholding is just a joke now.
In fact it infuriated me so much I wished there was another place to be able to buy and sell parts, so I built a website to do just that.

I have listed some of my bits on there and have a whole load more to go on.

If you want to take a look or put some bits on there, then fill your boots. It's all free. No charges taken. Just list your bits.

All fully searchable aswell to make it easier to find items. I will be adding to the database of brands etc as it grows.

here is a link if anyone is interested:

https://pedaltwice.co.uk

So was your idea in the first place to make a thread criticising eBay to mainly promote your site?

Yep, was stating my experiences on ebay. Which led me to build the site so people have an option to use it to get all the money from their sales, if they want to.

Great idea in theory and would be all for it but you are in no way covered like you are on Ebay or even here.
Sometimes when dealing with selling bike parts its well worth the fees knowing Ebay has your back in case of any funny business and you at least have feedback as an indicator of whether a seller/buyer is legit.

With sites like FB marketplace its nothing but scammers and timewasters.
I already recognise one on from the stuff being sold on your site, goodluck honestly hope it works out for you from a selling standpoint at least but think you'll find it will just turn into more ballache than its worth.

Back