White 26" Tyres !!! More more more !! All considered

Alex Creasey":31axxv1l said:
a xc knobbly white tyre as well... Where will it end?! :cool:

At this rate, I'd say........debt :LOL: :LOL:

I feel quite priveliged to own a set of white (and not spearmint :oops: ) RR's. :cool: :cool: ;) :oops:

Lol..... Very true :LOL:. It's definately cheaper than the car modifying game... Theres only one or maybe two zero's when buying bike bits.... Not the usual two or three whenever I want something for the four wheeled toy!

Anyway apologies, back on topic..... This was the white Geax tyre I saw... 26 Euros each... No idea if any good:

geax_mezcal.jpg

That's actually not a bad looking tyre^^^^^^^^ where did you come across that one? ebay, or somewhere else..?

Alex Creasey":2z0scqtn said:
A couple popped up in the US but Bikesport in Belgium in the end. Relatively cheap for the tyres and 15 Euro post... So I bit the bullet last night :cool:

http://www.bikesport.be/index.php/catal ... /cat_id=4/

(hope posting links is okay, remove if not).

Cheers.

Awesome chap ;) Ill be ordering some of these too I reckon !! That way I got a choice between them and the Halo's and just punt on the ones I dont want ;) I reckon the Geax look great !! I just couldn't find a supplier through Google !!!

Cheers bud.

Del

geax are supplied through upgrade bikes. they are the same as dmr, so pretty much anyone can get hold of em. i got some geax tattoo's in white through where i work.

shhhhhhh, its halfords.

hoegaardenadds1":2616caay said:
geax are supplied through upgrade bikes. they are the same as dmr, so pretty much anyone can get hold of em. i got some geax tattoo's in white through where i work.

Ha ha..... Dont worry, I wont hold it against you ;) Chuckle...

Still, they do some nice Park Tools for bike's in Halfords and I bought my very first descent mountain bike in Halfords around 20 years ago !! A second hand (when they used to have 2nd hand bikes) Falcon MTB !! Top Reynolds frame with old scholl Shimano !! Awesome .... Gotta love Halfords :D

shhhhhhh, its halfords.

Well, got the white Geax Saguaro's through yesterday (don't do the Mazcals anymore)... Great looking tyres! Think I actually prefer them appearance wise over the 'spearmint' Rocket Rons I've got :LOL:. Here's hoping they work as good as they look :cool:

Back