WANTED: A Colnago of some description.

Godlykepower

Dirt Disciple
I have always lusted after a Colnago, ever since my racing days, but I could never afford one.
I am now in a position to be able to buy something nice/cool/awesome/desirable for a lightweight, fair-weather bike.

I don't really know what I want though! I'm not particularly bothered by frame material - it can be either steel, aluminum or carbon - but my only stipulation is that it is in either Rabobank or Mapei colours only.

From what I can gather from research, the bikes I desired were Master's, Master Olympic's and C40's.

It can be either complete or as a frameset only.

What have you got?

This is the sort of thing I'm after:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 1,037
Not entirely sure that I can bring myself to part with it, but I do have a Colnago Dream frameset in Mapei livery, in excellent condition and complete with BB and headset. Size is 54cm
dream_zpse10c6c53.jpg

Alloy frame, carbon fork. Might this be tempting?

Re:

That is very tempting indeed!

What height do you think a 54cm Colnago would suit? My other bikes are both 56cm, but I gather from browsing around, that Colnago's have slightly differing geometry?

Where are you based and could you PM me with the sort of money you would be after.

Martin

Re:

A shame on the size as I am about to put my Master Olympic in art décor up for sale. Its a 50cm seat tube and a 53 top tube. A bit on the small side for you I think ;)
If anyone is looking for one let me know.

Jamie

*** edit, my apologies as it is neither rabobank or Mapei colours.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I'm going to have to find a 54cm that I can test ride, I don't want to start dropping money after this search, only to end up with a bike that's ahair too small.

Back