For Sale Very rear vintage Titanium Dyna -Tech Delta 525 Delta made around 1992 By Raleigh's Special Products Division. Frame number: E26317 Main frame tu

balciaks

Old School Hero
Very rear vintage Titanium Dyna -Tech Delta 525 Delta

made around 1992 By Raleigh's Special Products Division. Frame number: E26317

Main frame tubes are titanium are bonded to the lugs by adhesives instead of brazing.

It's 24 inch frame

Excellent condition for the age.

The bike was store and not used for number of years. Pumped the tyres and all still works

Full campagnolo groupset

Can be used as is or clean it fully/ resore a bit and you will have a bike which is very comfortable to ride and increases in value every year.

The price is 230 if bought and collected by Monday early morning and then I'm away till 4th of June, so I will reply/ answer any questions after (once I'm back the price might will be higher)
Collection only
Pictures:

Very rear vintage Titanium Dyna -Tech Delta 525 Delta

made around 1992 By Raleigh's Special Products Division. Frame number: E26317

Main frame tubes are titanium are bonded to the lugs by adhesives instead of brazing.

It's 24 inch frame

Excellent condition for the age.

The bike was store and not used for number of years. Pumped the tyres and all still works

Full campagnolo groupset

Can be used as is or clean it fully/ resore a bit and you will have a bike which is very comfortable to ride and increases in value every year.

The price is 230 if bought and collected by Monday early morning and then I'm away till 4th of June, so I will reply/ answer any questions after (once I'm back the price might will be higher)
Collection only
Pictures:
Hi Bal,shame your up north,id definitely be interested if you could ship it(obviously at buyers cost)cheers mate

Hi Bal,shame your up north,id definitely be interested if you could ship it(obviously at buyers cost)cheers mate
Hello, I've stripped the bike and it is still for sale.
I could post it in bits if you like. Or just a frame which is advertised locally for 160

Back