Unusual Kona models or colours

JLSPFOC

Retro Newbie
Here's a few odd-ball dualies!

A URT Kikapu w/ 99-like qualities (i've seen a few of these around)
old frame when i got the new shock (reduced image size).JPG

An alt. colour Kuku (the standard blue and yellow version is already unusual, so this thing must be uber-rare)
3aaec8434d7787e702b58634b601.jpg

99 Stab Dee-Lux in white and kawasaki green (this was purchased from Deep Cove in North Van as a frame only. sadly, I no longer have it and i've only ever seen one other)
IMG_1274.JPG

Mortonm

Kona Fan
Some nice examples!

Thought I would add another of the Kilauea actually in use not just against my fence. A fair few parts I have changed out but I have everything to go back to 100% stock including tires, pedals, saddle, grips etc.

20210426-121401.jpg

JLSPFOC

Retro Newbie
Some nice examples!

Thought I would add another of the Kilauea actually in use not just against my fence. A fair few parts I have changed out but I have everything to go back to 100% stock including tires, pedals, saddle, grips etc.

20210426-121401.jpg

She's a beauty. I've seen this one come up for sale a few times, but they've been lil 16s.. I do have that exact fork though!

Mortonm

Kona Fan
She's a beauty. I've seen this one come up for sale a few times, but they've been lil 16s.. I do have that exact fork though!
Yeah from my knowledge they painted the bike to match the fork. I have a backup one as well in case I ever need it. Needs an overhaul though