Two heads are Better than One,..Roberts WSII Drop Bar Build.

Re: Two heads are Better than One.......

Not currently G, I wanna do the forks again, but my lads been having a heart operation, so its taken a back seat for the minute.

sinnerman":3vr8yjk0 said:
Not currently G, I wanna do the forks again, but my lads been having a heart operation, so its taken a back seat for the minute.
Sorry to hear that bud. I hope he (and you all) are doing ok.

G

Giom6":ze2wci0q said:
sinnerman":ze2wci0q said:
Sorry to hear that bud. I hope he (and you all) are doing ok.

G

+1

+1 for the last-but-one post.

What a fantastic project. I'm loving what I'm seeing so far. :cool:

Re:

Just stumbled on a classic pic of Jacquie riding her Drops with a pair of RS.

Attachments

• How Right she was.....jpg
    How Right she was.....jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 394
  • jacquie phelan.jpg
    jacquie phelan.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 393
Re:

I hope all is now well with you and yours. Thanks for posting the build, I absolutely love the story and am in admiration of the attention to detail. This reads like another BOTM to me, so I for one can't wait for it to be built up. I've toyed with the idea of drops on an mtb, given my tarmac rides are a geared Cotic Roadrat and a fixed Cotic Escapade. So the similar geometry might just suit. I also note there might be a Salsa stem roller in your spares box now its parted company with it's stem. Sorry, but I have to ask, is it up for grabs? I ask as I'm looking for a roller prior to sending off my Salsa stem, frame and forks off for refirb. Peace and love, H.

Re: Re:

H":14n0psz5 said:
I hope all is now well with you and yours. Thanks for posting the build, I absolutely love the story and am in admiration of the attention to detail. This reads like another BOTM to me, so I for one can't wait for it to be built up. I've toyed with the idea of drops on an mtb, given my tarmac rides are a geared Cotic Roadrat and a fixed Cotic Escapade. So the similar geometry might just suit. I also note there might be a Salsa stem roller in your spares box now its parted company with it's stem. Sorry, but I have to ask, is it up for grabs? I ask as I'm looking for a roller prior to sending off my Salsa stem, frame and forks off for refirb. Peace and love, H.

All good thanks, and its been a fun project so far, I guess the ride will be the tell for me, its getting there though. (I think.. :?)

I must have the roller somewhere, leave it to me and when I'm back on Tuesday ill have a look for you.

Back