Today's Ride

FairfaxPat

Senior Retro Guru
Today-Thursday-I looked at Today's Ride this AM and saw that a spammer had put up a bunch of crap on the thread, so I asked the mods if they could delete his stuff. Apparently the delete button was hit the wrong way and it deleted the whole almost 3 years of this thread :shock: -they are supposed to be trying to restore previous posts, and hopefully they will succeed :) -So I'm starting it up again-It was a cool morning, about 68 F. when I went on a flat spinning ride to SF Bay and back along Corte Madera Creek-foggy on the bay, and cool...

Attachments

• CM creek.jpg
    CM creek.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 25,874
  • Tam, Corte Madera Creek.jpg
    Tam, Corte Madera Creek.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 25,875
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Come on mods/computer geek's, bring it back!

Love reading and looking at your daily up dates :)

Niall.

Pat has never needed an excuse, it was always a giving event.

Sickened by this, let us hope the gods combine to restore the best thread ever on any mountain biking site.

Re:

I've seen the almost finished book CK has written-should be out in September-a good read and great photos. Today-Friday-another cool 75 F. morning by the Bay- a fast hour's spin...

Attachments

• Tide is in.jpg
    Tide is in.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 25,816
  • Skinny two way path.jpg
    Skinny two way path.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 25,815
  • Creek Crossing.jpg
    Creek Crossing.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 25,816
Out today to find a way cross country to an old haunt. Got acquainted with a recent build. A nice neutral ride. Got a mate visiting for a ride so needed to check it out as he's using it.

d921d52afea208a2e8724089e9e8ed9a_zpsbe1629e1.jpg

61ceece48327d8499470956d50bfa426_zps747f884c.jpg

Not sure which is the lighter?

Ok, now I get why this sign "The requested topic does not exist." been poppin up on my screen for a couple of days. Made me sad. Happy to see it got re-started. Hope the "delete guys" can find the rest of it. And if not I guess we better start building on this one. Here's some pics from an evening ride in Gejlo up at 2500 ft in Norwegian mountains. Definitely cooler than Oslo.

Attachments

• the bush trail.jpg
    the bush trail.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 25,761
  • grass roofs.jpg
    grass roofs.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 25,762
  • old wood houses.jpg
    old wood houses.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 25,761
  • the lake trail.jpg
    the lake trail.jpg