Sold Titanium!! lots of titanium, various parts in controltech / odyssey / ultracycle titanium

I can confirm after 2 successful transaction s including multiple parts that Gustavo is trustworthy and the Western Union process is easy to do online. Postage is about 3-4 weeks to the UK. 👍

I can confirm after 2 successful transaction s including multiple parts that Gustavo is trustworthy and the Western Union process is easy to do online. Postage is about 3-4 weeks to the UK. 👍
hello Barney, thank you so much for your positive feedback and shopping.
a big hug.

@Solobici we need to see what retro bike you ride and some of your favourite trails!

You should also think about (or maybe a fellow rb’er could) starting a feedback thread so buyers have an idea of past transactions.

@Solobici we need to see what retro bike you ride and some of your favourite trails!

You should also think about (or maybe a fellow rb’er could) starting a feedback thread so buyers have an idea of past transactions.
Hi @ trailstar82, how are you? It would be great but I can't understand the site 100%.
I am not sure where I can start a comment site since some users commented positively, and that is very good for the rest of the users who may want to make a purchase
I do not place the sold stiker because I still have stock
but I don't want to violate the site rules
...es.

Skewers received in 2 weeks from Buenos Aires to Singapore, muchas gracias @Solobici! :)

Attachments

• 31952080-50B9-4624-945E-6AB7299F648D.JPG
    31952080-50B9-4624-945E-6AB7299F648D.JPG
    490.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0671.JPG
    IMG_0671.JPG
    820.5 KB · Views: 15
Back