Sold Titanium!! lots of titanium, various parts in controltech / odyssey / ultracycle titanium

Hi, do you still have the silver skewer set with the twin wire handle (odyssey?) if so how much to the uk please? :)

Hi @Solobici, do you still have a pair of the Ultracycle skewers in purple? I'm in Singapore, let me know if you do have them and if you could send them my way. I'm not able to send you a PM, pls email me at ariff.razak@gmail.com
Thank you.

Last edited:
@Solobici when items have sold could you please leave the description and price up and mark as sold, rather than delete them

Hello, ok ok, as I have a large stock of products and even in almost none I have run out of stock I do not put the word sold.
If I run out of stock of the controltech seatpost and handlebar which I think I will eliminate, but I will place it sold.
thanks for the advi
@Solobici when items have sold could you please leave the description and price up and mark as sold, rather than delete them

ce

Hello, ok ok, as I have a large stock of products and even in almost none I have run out of stock I do not put the word sold.
If I run out of stock of the controltech seatpost and handlebar which I think I will eliminate, but I will place it sold.
thanks for the advi

ce

Thanks. It's the forum rules that sold items are left visible with prices

Here's a link to the rules so you can get up to speed :)

Back