Ti Raleigh Team or Viner Super Corsa

Chuck moo

Retro Guru
I have been running the Raleigh for about a year now, but the Viner popped up the other day and I couldn't help myself. So I have 2 frames and only 1 groupset, which one do I go with?

I am about 5'11" 32 leg and the Raleigh is 56cm square, the ,Viner is 59cm seat tube and 58 top tube. Now I have ridden both and I think the viner may be more comfortable as I have a Whingy back, however I don't know if I prefer it because it's new and the wind was blowing the right way on the days I tried it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 485
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 484
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 483
One vote for the Viner just because it's much cooler looking. :D

Alternatively, since other groupsets are available, why not have two? Choice is lovely.

Re:

Eventually I ll get another groupset, but it's easing in the parts without getting spotted. It's more what about now rather than later.

Both, obviously! Though I think that the Raleigh must be too small - mine is 58.5 and I really need a 61 but I'm around your dimensions (flexible despite great age, however).

I prefer the Viner; those Raleighs are common as muck ...

5ft 11 and a 59/58? sounds painful. I'm 5ft 10 with stubby legs and I ride a 57 TT

Re:

I think the Viner sounds the better option for your size , especially if you have back issues . The Raleigh looks nice , but you would have to have a long stem high so you don't get back pain .

Sorry Shaun ;)

Back