The Unofficial Official Photography Thread...

Nice one! I'll give them a look 👍 I pretty much only shoot B&W when I take the film cameras out
Nice one. But if you do want to dev - get their Bellini Duo Step. Easiest cleanest most stress free B&W dev ever. And try out Kodak Eastman Double X

One more from North Cyprus 04. Spotted a track down to an interesting dive spot. Followed it and became stuck in the sand, 46°c midday. Snakes and big 1mtr long lizards for company. Tried allsorts under the wheels but no good. Walked back 5kms and luckily waved down a UN Dairy inspectorate vehicle, the only vehicle seen in this remote part all day. Two lovely gents helped with heaving the Vit out of the sand and explained that it is only driveable on this during winter, when the sands are wetter and firmer. Most of a day gone and no dive. 20240513_092613.jpg

One more from North Cyprus 04. Spotted a track down to an interesting dive spot. Followed it and became stuck in the sand, 46°c midday. Snakes and big 1mtr long lizards for company. Tried allsorts under the wheels but no good. Walked back 5kms and luckily waved down a UN Dairy inspectorate vehicle, the only vehicle seen in this remote part all day. Two lovely gents helped with heaving the Vit out of the sand and explained that it is only driveable on this during winter, when the sands are wetter and firmer. Most of a day gone and no dive.View attachment 848607
Haha man! Walked back 5k 3 miles in 46’c? That’s heat stroke right there without water and shade !!

Funny you should say that. Couldn't keep any food inside for a couple of days.
Highest temp I’ve ever experienced was a about 42’c and it felt like the sun was punching me in the head
Been traumatized ever since !!

But I didn’t have Snakes and lizards for company !!

Highest temp I’ve ever experienced was a about 42’c and it felt like the sun was punching me in the head
Been traumatized ever since !!

But I didn’t have Snakes and lizards for company !!
Fortunately they scurried away as I walked back but there is one snake on the island that is venomous. I was a bit dumb going down that route and very lucky to have seen the UN Jeep. No phone signal out there either.

Fortunately they scurried away as I walked back but there is one snake on the island that is venomous. I was a bit dumb going down that route and very lucky to have seen the UN Jeep. No phone signal out there either.
But it was an adventure and you lived to tell the tale ! And something which be forever remembered !
And something which won’t ever happen again as the world changes - which is quite sad

Went to a 1st communion party the other day and my friends mum - Italian from Bari - was absolutely great. I took some snaps with my Olympus E1 and this picture I like the most IMG_2877.jpeg

Latest posts

Back