Wanted Specialized Rockhopper or Stumpjumper

1995 full LX groupset (apart from front derailleur which is an XT)

LX:
Hubs, Cranks, rear derailleur, canti brakes, levers and shifters (8 speed)

Mavic rims, specialized stem, new Ritchey grips.

Frame has paint chips as to be expected, and decal scuffing as it isn't NOS. But no dings or bends.
That is a bit lovely - how much are you asking for it? And whereabouts is it? I'm afraid I'm stuck here in Manchester.

That is a bit lovely - how much are you asking for it? And whereabouts is it? I'm afraid I'm stuck here in Manchester.
Thanks, was after one for a while. Im in Essex, just about to move and new house doesn't have much room so I've been instructed to thin the herd. Even though I bought two frames recently lol

So getting rid of a few bikes.

I've changed the tyres a few times, as can be seen in the old pics, currently it has tan wall Specialized Crossroad/Armadillos on. Bit more road based but still chunky :)

Nice '89 comp

..... If you prefer white in the same size, mine is for sale here.

Selling as complete build.

View attachment 542003View attachment 542004
This is absolutely amazing, thank you for sharing! Unfortunately it's outside my budget but thanks for sharing - looks to be in amazing condition!

1995 full LX groupset (apart from front derailleur which is an XT)

LX:
Hubs, Cranks, rear derailleur, canti brakes, levers and shifters (8 speed)

Mavic rims, specialized stem, new Ritchey grips.

Frame has paint chips as to be expected, and decal scuffing as it isn't NOS. But no dings or bends.
Just wondering if you ever sold this? PM me if it's still up for grabs. Cheers

If you're always in search I've a red 86' Rockhopper in VGC, 21' ( if I'm not wrong...). Just in need of a saddle and a seatpost to finish the build...
If you can be interested drop me a PM for infos and pictures...

Back