Wanted Somec / Colnago / Daccordi / MBK

ChrisKing14

Retro Newbie
Hey peeps
A long shot I know but I’m after any of the above and my prefs would be -
Somec pursuit track frame 54/56
Daccordi as above
Colnago & Somec road frame around a 56 no larger.
MBK 54/56

Thank you for any suggestions or leads.
Regards
Chris
PS: rear track disc’s too!

Hi, I have an MBK in the Belgian Lotto team colours in very good condition , Columbus sl . 55cm centre to top seat will have to check top tube , kind regards Kermisking.

Hi , I will have to dig it out , It uses a 26.4/6 ? Seatpost and is fitted with a strong light A9 headset that is like new . I will send you a pic of something very similar before I locate what I have and send you the actual photo of what I have.

Exactly Like this one courtesy of French site Lebacoin. The one I have will come with headset and Seatpost. It is a French frame with English threaded bottom bracket shell.

Attachments

• 495CD760-3E1F-464B-AC56-111A06C64034_1_201_a.jpeg
    495CD760-3E1F-464B-AC56-111A06C64034_1_201_a.jpeg
    52.4 KB · Views: 12
I have a Somec road frame I'd consider selling but will have to check on it's exact size.
Yes please kid you could
Exactly Like this one courtesy of French site Lebacoin. The one I have will come with headset and Seatpost. It is a French frame with English threaded bottom bracket shell.
I have a Somec road frame I'd consider selling but will have to check on it's exact size.
Would love to see the Somec, what model frame is it?

Righto, will try to get a few pics sent over. And I can't remember the model number from the top of my head, I'll check what's on the frame and let you know.

Yes please kid you could

Would love to see the Somec, what model frame is it?
Ah, it's bad news I'm afraid as I've been able to get to the frame but my memory on the size was way out, as it measured around 60cm. Although possibly won't matter to you now anyhow- since I'd have thought whilst waiting for me all this time you've turned up something you're after already:)

Back