Site Suggestions (and Issues) Thread

Has anyone noticed that some uploaded images don’t seem to be showing, just in the last week?
When I was posting the botm poll I had to screen grab the image of one of the bikes and use that, as the original image I saved wouldn’t display. I thought it was a one off but I’ve seen it a few more times, not just on my posts
When I'm uploading pictures from.my phone I have to use screen shots instead of original images fail, but could be a phone issue as images are saved as HEIC format

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240107_111533_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240107_111533_Chrome.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 4
Just uploaded the above photo using iPhone on ios17. Everything default in photo / camera app, format reported as heif.

When I create the BoTM poll I open up the entry pics, from the nominations thread, and save them into a folder on my desktop. Then I upload them to the poll. I had problems with the image of the Cannondale this month. It appeared initially but then disappeared. I end up cropping a screen grab of the downloaded image and that worked. I'll try and add the original image below and see what happens.

6.JPG

Well it didn't work at all this time!

I also had problems with this one....

89 climbMax3.jpg

Latest posts

Back