Site Suggestions (and Issues) Thread

Is it possible to search within a particular thread to see if you have posted in it?
I know newer threads identify if you have done so, but older threads done seem to have that new feature retrospectively applied.
Take this 66page thread for instance - chances are I've posted in it, but is they a way to check without trawling all 66pages?

Also, is it possible to 'jump' to your own post in a thread? (assuming it's not the latest post!)
Click on search on the right of the menu bar, you can search by member and in the thread you are on at the moment. You'll get all the entries of the member

Ok, it's done it again. It was fine when I posted this. I've come back later and it's gone all squishy my end. Is it wonky with you as well?

Ok, it's done it again. It was fine when I posted this. I've come back later and it's gone all squishy my end. Is it wonky with you as well?

Looks ok to me

Has anyone noticed that some uploaded images don’t seem to be showing, just in the last week?
When I was posting the botm poll I had to screen grab the image of one of the bikes and use that, as the original image I saved wouldn’t display. I thought it was a one off but I’ve seen it a few more times, not just on my posts

Has anyone noticed that some uploaded images don’t seem to be showing, just in the last week?
When I was posting the botm poll I had to screen grab the image of one of the bikes and use that, as the original image I saved wouldn’t display. I thought it was a one off but I’ve seen it a few more times, not just on my posts
Yes, more than once @Imlach

Missed the point regarding aspect ratio problem. Checked al’s link and looks ok on mobile. If people can link to threads with suspect images that’d help.

@raidan73 could you share a link to the suspect image(s) please.

Back