Site Suggestions (and Issues) Thread

Hmm, some odd things going on with linking through my images from imageshack. The images coming through all squishing in view on my PC or not coming through at all. Is anyone spotting something similar? Latest example here.

Hmm, some odd things going on with linking through my images from imageshack. The images coming through all squishing in view on my PC or not coming through at all. Is anyone spotting something similar? Latest example here.

That image is showing ok on my computer.

The one you've linked to seems ok to me but I did notice some of yours being squished the other day, on your Misser thread

Is it possible to search within a particular thread to see if you have posted in it?
I know newer threads identify if you have done so, but older threads done seem to have that new feature retrospectively applied.
Take this 66page thread for instance - chances are I've posted in it, but is they a way to check without trawling all 66pages?

Also, is it possible to 'jump' to your own post in a thread? (assuming it's not the latest post!)

Back