Show us your Diamond Backs!!!

LOoks great! Looking to do a similar build as this one.

Working on building the Sorrento into a BMX style cruiser. This is a lazy day project.

I have a pair of tan wall tires on order for the blue Ukai rims. Current bars are motorcycle MX and are only 7/8"
Going to remove the threaded rear multi speed cluster and replace with a single speed freewheel.
I figure it's cheaper to buy a BMX bike and use the bars, stem, pedals, and maybe seat.
Looking for a cheap square taper 1x chainring to replace the rivited STX triple.

tan wall 26x2.125.jpg
BMX conversion 2.jpg

super clean and simple - great result, 1x makes absolutely sense too. sometimes the best results are the least complicated ones

View attachment 850040
Reverted back to original spec on my Axis and personalized it with the white cable housing. Will likely swap out the saddle for the Turbo I have for it.
I visited a chap in Buxton recently who used to race for DB UK team, has his original race bikes in pristine condition and also some NOS mint Axis bikes from same period complete with original tyres et al. I have to say they were stunning and make modern ugly Chinese junk look exactly what it is, i.e. landfill!

Back