For Sale Serotta CXII Tri/ Road Frameset Cheap!

justafork

Retro Newbie
Perfect candidate for a respray + I have a set of replacement decals that will come with it!!

Serotta CX2 Frameset (most likely a custom order)

Reynolds Ouzo Full Carbon Fork w/ 260mm fork steerer length

Columbus Niobium Steel Tubing

For 650c wheels/ BSA bb

Top tube length (actual) ctc: 48cm
Head Tube legnth: 17cm
Seattube c-to-top: 53cm
Chainstay length: 41cm

Sizing on this is strange. I believe the top tube is so short to accommodate the reach required for the tri extensions for a TT build. In the end this frame is probably comparable to a 52-53cm in terms of standover etc.

I'm 5 ft 9 with an 85cm (approx) inseam and I have around 2 inches spare standing over the top tube.

Come w/ replacement decas that cost me $76 to ship from the US (2 set enough for 2 framesets)

s-l1600.jpeg

a5f05217786f9e3ea10f23e9af0652d55a3b5507.jpeg
Pictured here hastily posed with some wheels...

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

£150 ONO - I can send more pictures/ details on request.

Too small for me sadly. I’m not sure everyone realises what we have here, but with some imagination and a bit of effort this could make a superb ride. GLWS

What wheelset is that? Corima?🤩😍
If anything the price on 650c wheels is going up (slightly), just because good brands are now so hard to come by...
Although what is that a track rear hub?🤔

What wheelset is that? Corima?🤩😍
If anything the price on 650c wheels is going up (slightly), just because good brands are now so hard to come by...
Although what is that a track rear hub?🤔
Ah yes. Wheels are just posed with the bike. Corima wheelset with the rear laced to a track hub for my partners small track bike. Could take offers on the Corimas too...

Back