Road Frames c.1975-85.. Un-vague us!

Old Ned

Old School Grand Master
Nice one up for grabs here at a price though
How much!!!!! Knock several 0's off. It's nice - but not that nice. I had one, sold it to a 'friend' (I didn't get on with the bike, it didn't ride anywhere near as well as the hype suggested) who pestered me for it and I sold it to him for a LOT less than that. Next time I saw it (not all that long afterwards) it was in pieces on Hilary Stone's website...............................:(

Nob

rBotM Winner
PoTM Winner
How much!!!!! Knock several 0's off. It's nice - but not that nice. I had one, sold it to a 'friend' (I didn't get on with the bike, it didn't ride anywhere near as well as the hype suggested) who pestered me for it and I sold it to him for a LOT less than that. Next time I saw it (not all that long afterwards) it was in pieces on Hilary Stone's website...............................:(
Nice renovation which probably cost them that much to do based on my renovation custom builds……but like you say handled like a dog & was very flexible when putting the power down……must have lost huge amount of watts on a timed run…….