Retrobike Touring.

^^^^^^^^^^ Brilliant!!!

I use an Alpkit Brewkit for a cooker, but I've not used it enough to review it in any detail. It's nifty though.

Just thought I'd mention that after a hard day in the saddle in beautiful peaceful countryside trying to stay off road as much as possible there's nothing worse than ending the day at a campsite full of screaming kids, barking dogs and music blaring.. serious brain damage..😦 I find Church yards are a great spot to wild camp as they usually have an outside tap for the flowers and your fellow camper's are always dead quite. On washing mess tins etc I use water with handfuls of grass which act as a scourer and the enzymes brake down any grease...no need for detergents.

A further question in my search for the perfect overnight cooking set up.

Can a small gas canister eg coleman 100 fit inside a trangia kettle. Measurements of the canister are 9 x 7 cms, and pretty sure it can fit but can anyone confirm ?

I have got time off work, a weekend pass from my Wife for good behaviour, all gear purchased. Bike awaiting a few tweaks.

Route planned Fordingbridge/Fritham/Bolderwood/Burley/camping at Holmsley on the first day. The second day I shall play it by ear.

October 22/23rd - Just hope its not too cold 🥶

I have got time off work, a weekend pass from my Wife for good behaviour, all gear purchased. Bike awaiting a few tweaks.

Route planned Fordingbridge/Fritham/Bolderwood/Burley/camping at Holmsley on the first day. The second day I shall play it by ear.

October 22/23rd - Just hope its not too cold 🥶
No such thing. Just the wrong kit. 😀

Back