RetroBike Classic MTB Ride: Peak District ~ 12/09/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logchopper - can't be sure I can make the start do to some clubbing commitments the night before. Can you give me a copuple of clues as to where you might be around 1200+ and where is lunch this year, Penny Pot? The Coopers Farm cafe is good just up the road (under the railway bridge) btw.

Re: Warwickshire massive

Hi guys, anyone here going from warwick/leamington/Southam/solihul/Birmingham etc?
I need someone to pick up a bike there for me from Colin, aka bhill22
help with this appreciated...

Re: Re:

Gaddmeister":38n4bsv8 said:
Can knowone advise on the coarse as previously asked? Is it tough? Thanks, Steven.

no worse than nidderdale buddy, dont forget were only as fast as the last rider, probobly more catch up stop to catch our breathe and legs.......i mean take photos of the views :) definetly worth the ride over :D

Re:

Well, ive had a dig round the shed for goodies and tat.

Found some rims, a wheel, bars and an assortment of hubs and other good stuff.

Bike ready, barring cable tension and i'm almost ready. looking forward to it!

Re: Re:

longun":2oza4fpm said:
Gaddmeister":2oza4fpm said:
Can knowone advise on the coarse as previously asked? Is it tough? Thanks, Steven.

no worse than nidderdale buddy, dont forget were only as fast as the last rider, probobly more catch up stop to catch our breathe and legs.......i mean take photos of the views :) definetly worth the ride over :D
Hell why not! :-D I can make doctorstewie look fit! :-D

Re: Warwickshire massive

Spibblo":1qph60tl said:
Hi guys, anyone here going from warwick/leamington/Southam/solihul/Birmingham etc?
I need someone to pick up a bike there for me from Colin, aka bhill22
help with this appreciated...
I'm from near Wolverhampton/Dudley if you're really stuck.

Looking forward to the ride tomorrow, like the fact you've included the broken road, it's a real spectacle for anyone who hasn't seen it.

mrkawasaki":33yg8j6g said:
Logchopper - can't be sure I can make the start do to some clubbing commitments the night before. Can you give me a copuple of clues as to where you might be around 1200+ and where is lunch this year, Penny Pot? The Coopers Farm cafe is good just up the road (under the railway bridge) btw.
Clubbing...? Good grief.

Yep, Coopers Farm was the cafe we will be aiming for, or the Old Nags Head next door...

You could meet us at the Mam Tor car park at about 1pm. That's if by some small miracle we are running to schedule. That way you will at least get a good section of riding along Rushup Edge and the Chapel Gate descent. I could always give you a lift back up Winnats Pass at the end of the ride if you need to collect your fun bus.
I reckon we'll be in Edale by 2pm.

You have my phone number so just keep me updated as to your whereabouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back