Retro @ York Cycle rally 2022

I've got some road stuff to offload, so this would have been a good opportunity ... hoping to get a little more than 50p for some of it 😅

One week to go folks,

@longun , I'll be popping down on Fri mid day to see if I can find/negotiate with someone our pitch, I did say about 3ish to one of the organisers but I'll push my luck 😬, plus I'll have to ferry bikes 1x1 as the missus can't drive yet.

Pitch site opens at 4 on friday I think but Please, anyone coming along make sure you pull into the cycle rally entrance, I wouldn't want you getting lost in a sea of rainbows.

One week to go folks,

@longun , I'll be popping down on Fri mid day to see if I can find/negotiate with someone our pitch, I did say about 3ish to one of the organisers but I'll push my luck 😬, plus I'll have to ferry bikes 1x1 as the missus can't drive yet.

Pitch site opens at 4 on friday I think but Please, anyone coming along make sure you pull into the cycle rally entrance, I wouldn't want you getting lost in a sea of rainbows.

Cheers Lee,
That’s a bugger that we can’t pitch tents till 4pm. That means me & @JimBobBurt won’t be arriving till Saturday morning as he’s got a gig Friday evening. I was planning on pitching the tent Friday afternoon, then turning up later that night but I can’t be arsed putting a tent up in the dark! 🤣

I’ll try and get there for around 7 buddy, van and bike trailer will be loaded the night before. Brining the gazebo, flag, banner and 7 bikes I hope........and beer

I’ll try and get there for around 7 buddy, van and bike trailer will be loaded the night before. Brining the gazebo, flag, banner and 7 bikes I hope........and beer
No sherry for the ladies?

Yep lots of willing helpers😁🍻...I'm not back to the camp till later because of the Hening Wehn gig so should be reasonably sober and you can always take refuge in the bus

Back