Retro @ York Cycle rally 2022

Tried the bikes on the trailer this evening..... not sure tbh so probably using the bike rack again and bringing a few in the van. Shame though, next time......

Attachments

• 20220613_211728.jpg
    20220613_211728.jpg
    919.1 KB · Views: 17
The display stands appear to be too wide and the rear hangers and mechs may wobble and damage the frames.......kirk one would make me cry for years haha. If I can make some uprights like on my bike rack were laughing. Until then I'm not risking it........could even make it carry more ;)

Tried the bikes on the trailer this evening..... not sure tbh so probably using the bike rack again and bringing a few in the van. Shame though, next time......
I'd off to assist you with bike transport dude as I don't think I'm bringing anything with me, but I'm still not sure if I'll be there Friday evening or Sat afternoon, we never know if we have work on for a Saturday until the end of the week unfortunately 😭

And forgive my stupidity but I can't seem to find anything on the website telling us where this actually is, directions/postcode, nothing, could anyone help me out as I genuinely don't know 🤔

Well how the hell I missed that on the Web page I have no idea lol 😅
It's actually the racecourse then isn't it, that's easy enough as I've been round that area a fair bit recently in my truck so I'm learning that area rather well 🤗

BTW, did anyone receive anything like an entry ticket?
All I've got was a receipt of payment email

Back