Retro @ York Cycle rally 2022

Yeh before 83, I rode to my first one as a schoolboy the weekend before sitting an o level in 79 with camping gear with my bro. I was buggered on the way back and bonked out. Can't remember how exam day went on monday

Hopefully as a group, I have put down Retrobike on the camping form. Finishing early from work so will be there at the start of play at 4pm. Bringing the bus and the canopy so hoping we can circle our wagons.

I would pressume that when booking most have added in the booking form in the area marked 'If you would like to camp together with fellow club members or friends please enter the name of your group here:'

like these folk

MartinWilliamson
PeterShelley
SimonHolmes
ChristopherHobbs
JasonWallace
MartinPriscott
ChrisLongbone
StephenSmith

If your not on the list you can email them at campsite@yorkrally.org and add yourself on, I have also emailed and asked them to point the 'retrobike lot' to the same area

@longun , I have been also been told we will have plenty of space for bikes and a gaysebo 🌈

;)

Last edited:
I'm faffing with bikes for the show while she's at work..... And watching terrible TV so I don't get telecomotosed.....

received_403509574995159.jpeg

She wanted her bunting up.

A1C56245-7CCE-4CD9-99B7-D1C3254F3677.jpeg

So I said, “I’m going in the mayhem box”. I was stopped at this point.

80DCB43C-42C0-4B8F-926D-957050FBE0C9.jpeg

Back