Retro @ York Cycle rally 2022

I'm the same, no actual ticket as such, just a confirmation of booking/payment so I would imagine we just show that if required 🤞

I know I only live say 5mins away from the knavesmire by pushbike but I needed to find an efficient way of getting my bikes there, I was relying on the missus being albe to ferry me and a few bikes there, coulda done it in 2 or 3 runs but unfortunately she's still not able to because of her eyes..... @longun got me a thinking..... Then fumbling with me bits'n'bobs in the shed
💡So I dug out the trailer

IMG_20220614_120216.jpg

Added some old hubs with curtain pole brackets

IMG_20220614_125652.jpg

IMG_20220614_135944.jpg

And then just to push it, another in the middle

IMG_20220614_140002.jpg

Due to being both knackered and useless I will no longer have a bike with me. That it seems will not matter as you lot have more bikes than I have brain cells. I shall show up as a back packing pedestrian off the train from Jockland. Still it'll be great to see the biggest cycling get together the UK has.
As for ticket or whatever, the site says show up, give your name and they'll look up your name on the register. Simples😊

And if you feel like bringing any paces that need rehoming, let me know, missed out on your frame for sale the other day Longy 😭

You need to bring your two spud...... no excuses haha
It's probably going to be a mad rush for me if I have to work sat morning so wasn't going to bother tbf, plus they're all dusty and need cleaning too lol 🙈

Back