REMOVED

Re: Mountain Mayhem Race Jersey thread

Perhaps on the arm of a short sleeve shirt ^^^

Re: Re:

regan_ev":konvn15p said:
My only reservation would be in wearing a black jersey if it's hot weather. But maybe a collage of some sort can work with a black "space" section or a band around the midriff to encapsulate RETURN TO MAYHEM.

Regan
I wasn't thinking black to be honest.....not a good colour (IMHO) should really be 3DV :LOL:
Or at least a colour which would show up the white outline lettering.

JUST ONE MAJOR POINT TO NOTE (and I'll edit the OP to included this...)

Currently the company does not make children's sizes in race jerseys.

Adult XS is as small as it goes.

But the design COULD be amended to order kids' jerseys from another retailer, however the price is likely to be considerably more.

SIZE GUIDE which is pretty accurate to be fair!

Attachments

• Race_FitGuide_678-yellowmen.png
    Race_FitGuide_678-yellowmen.png
    21.4 KB · Views: 727

Yes from me.

I think your work speaks for itself, we could all end up looking professional if we are not careful :LOL:

Sponsors could be a good thing, re costs etc. I asume cycling related sponsers would be prefered?

As for colours, would '90s bold/fluro type colours be more appropriate?

mark

regan_ev":1fn8zknu said:
JUST ONE MAJOR POINT TO NOTE (and I'll edit the OP to included this...)

Currently the company does not make children's sizes in race jerseys.

Adult XS is as small as it goes.

Not sure that is going to be a problem for many us....it is the other end of the scale I'm likely to be looking at. :facepalm:

mkone":1fn8zknu said:

Plus one for bold/fluro

Flouro..... cool

So long as we don’t end up looking like a packet of Barrett’s Refreshers

:LOL:

mkone":1xdyvike said:
Yes from me.
I think your work speaks for itself, we could all end up looking professional if we are not careful :LOL:
Sponsors could be a good thing, re costs etc. I asume cycling related sponsers would be prefered?
mark

Cheers Mark

Having had personal experience with my locals' MTB group and asking for bike shops/companies to sponsor our jerseys, we found it was quite easy but the rewards were minimal such as 10% off in store if our jerseys had their logos on. Some members were dead against it, but as a group we agreed to take two shops on, one on each shoulder, which made the club/team jerseys look somewhat pro, but personally I've never seen any benefit. In the current marketplace and competition being rife amongst retailers, getting physical cash towards a team or hobby club is quite tricky, but last year the chap who gave free keg of ale would be my choice of preferred endorsements! I'll also wear a shirt with logos such as "Your Local Pie Shop" "Chocoholics United" or "Holidays in Canary Islands" if it means getting a freebie!

But if people want simple bike logos like old school stuff, that's easily done.

Dayglo/neon colours won't be possible from this company BUT I'm happy to discuss production with anywhere that can do them. I'd be well up for that. I have experience and baseline prices to negotiate a deal, but we'll need fixed order quantity to do that AND get the price to my target.

Happy to discuss all options.

Retro Spud":3dhh3yhm said:
Flouro..... cool

So long as we don’t end up looking like a packet of Barrett’s Refreshers

:LOL:

That could be good - there's a firm that makes jerseys with old sweets on isn't there? And tins of beans, soups, etc!

regan_ev":1e7sc64c said:
Cheers Mark

Having had personal experience with my locals' MTB group and asking for bike shops/companies to sponsor our jerseys, we found it was quite easy but the rewards were minimal such as 10% off in store if our jerseys had their logos on. Some members were dead against it, but as a group we agreed to take two shops on, one on each shoulder, which made the club/team jerseys look somewhat pro, but personally I've never seen any benefit. In the current marketplace and competition being rife amongst retailers, getting physical cash towards a team or hobby club is quite tricky, but last year the chap who gave free keg of ale would be my choice of preferred endorsements! I'll also wear a shirt with logos such as "Your Local Pie Shop" "Chocoholics United" or "Holidays in Canary Islands" if it means getting a freebie!

But if people want simple bike logos like old school stuff, that's easily done.

:) I agree, i have sourced sponsors before for climbing teams i have run and even bigger companies prefer to give goods instead of cash. I wasnt aiming for brand new bikes with the lates shimano prototype drivetrains, we would have to rethink the retro tag then :) What about offering the jersey company more space for their own logo in return for a cheaper rate!

I do like the sound of small scale, upcoming brewery companies sponsoring us though :D

mkone":93tugnb2 said:
I do like the sound of small scale, upcoming brewery companies sponsoring us though :D

I was proper pissed off that keg at Mayhem 2017! I think the guy's name was Nick? (I feel really bad for not remembering his brewery!) Spud will obviously know.

Back