REMOVED

Retro Spud

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Re: Mountain Mayhem Race Jersey thread

Big thumbs up from me

There was talk of having a Star Wars esq style T-shirt theme with ‘Return of Mayhem’ in the same iconic font style as the open titles..... in a Galaxy far far away

Would be nice if we could have something iconic but copywrite could be an issue
 

james1985

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Re: Mountain Mayhem Race Jersey thread

I will most likely be wanting to buy one, but I'm unable to offer input for design ideas. I'm just not very creative.
 

regan_ev

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Yeti Fan
Feedback
View
Re: Mountain Mayhem Race Jersey thread

Retro Spud":1qq2xarx said:
Big thumbs up from me

There was talk of having a Star Wars esq style T-shirt theme with ‘Return of Mayhem’ in the same iconic font style as the open titles..... in a Galaxy far far away

Would be nice if we could have something iconic but copyright could be an issue

Excellent start Nick!

It's okay, I'll lawyer up if Disney comes knocking... (I'm well versed in the ins and outs of trademarks and copyrights legislation, we have nothing to worry about, trust me!)
 

regan_ev

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Yeti Fan
Feedback
View
Re: Mountain Mayhem Race Jersey thread

james1985":t45zexl3 said:
I will most likely be wanting to buy one, but I'm unable to offer input for design ideas. I'm just not very creative.

That's fine, but input can come in the form of

"yuk that;s disgusting I wouldn't be seen dead in that"

or

"yes, I'll take that in a pyjamas set too please I want to wear it to bed"

:xmas-big-grin:
 

RickTheUncivil

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Re:

I think if it's a one design for all then best steer clear of sponsorship type logos just because, your shimano might clash with my suntour type thing.

Maybe keep it simple, rb logos on the main and personalise the rear or arm with name / forum handle?

Well up for this, if most / all are wearing kit it makes us a prominent player in the field. I'm more than happy to wear my own kit (have a sintesi top for riding the sintesi, kona for the kona etc) but team kit works too.
 

regan_ev

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Yeti Fan
Feedback
View
Re: Re:

RickTheUncivil":1pp5qow0 said:
I think if it's a one design for all then best steer clear of sponsorship type logos just because, your shimano might clash with my suntour type thing.

Maybe keep it simple, rb logos on the main and personalise the rear or arm with name / forum handle?

Well up for this, if most / all are wearing kit it makes us a prominent player in the field. I'm more than happy to wear my own kit (have a sintesi top for riding the sintesi, kona for the kona etc) but team kit works too.


Good points Rick but I really want to design a jersey that looks like the garment equivalent of a Ralwigh Activator with every single free MBUK sticker ever... a bit like Trigger's Broom but in jersey form....

Although, perhaps THM can have that one just for himself! :D :LOL: :LOL:
 

Gerard

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Re:

Brilliant Regan. I'm in for one or two.
Nick's idea of "return to mayhem" is great.
I can't wok it on this phone but this sort of font with the words stacked Fading to the horizon.
 

Attachments

  • Return to mayhem.png
    Return to mayhem.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 3,965

regan_ev

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Yeti Fan
Feedback
View
Re: Re:

Gerard":p3gz24ly said:
Brilliant Regan. I'm in for one or two.
Nick's idea of "return to mayhem" is great.
I can't wok it on this phone but this sort of font with the words stacked Fading to the horizon.

Hi Gerard,

Agreed! And I can make that look like George Lucas designed it, not a problem! Appreciate the effort using a phone - 10/10!

My only reservation would be in wearing a black jersey if it's hot weather. But maybe a collage of some sort can work with a black "space" section or a band around the midriff to encapsulate RETURN TO MAYHEM.
 
Top