Really basic saddle alignment question (really basic!) & some cable routing guidance/knowledge share - Peugeot Control 500

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
In reference to the cable routing, sat on the bike, the front mech cable is in the right stop, like you have it, obviously the outer needs to terminate in the seat tube stop and running in a nice gentle curve, the rear mech cable in the middle stops, though the outer running this side (drive side) of seat post, ideally in the shortest straightest length of outer, trying to keep the cables in straight lines, and the rear brake outer on the left running round the back side of the seat post, the side you have it now.

I stand corrected.

:) I don't think it really matters that much, its just I try to go for a more cleaner look, without cables crossing over each other if possible. Of course it can also depend on if the front mech has a roller and if the stop on the seat tube is in the middle or to one side and where the cable stops are on the main tubes etc etc

dyna4.JPG

Latest posts

Back