rBoTM RBotM October 2023 -Poll Now Up - Vote Now!!!!!

road Bike of The Month

RBotM October 2023

• Nabequam - 1960's Diamant

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • dutchie - 1976 Mercier

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • PSimpson - 1974 Freddie Grubb Galibier

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Welcome to the poll for RBotM October 2023
Not too many entries this month, though high on quality and style, so once again some hard decisions to be made.

Thanks to all who entered and best of luck.

Usual rules of one vote per member with results hidden until the end of the five day poll.

Jamie

Nabequam - 1960's Diamant
NabeaquamDiamont.jpeg

dutchie - 1976 Mercier
DutchieMercier.jpg

PSimpson - 1974 Freddie Grubb Galibier
PSimpsonFGrubb.jpeg

Appreciate the effort but should there be a minimum number of entries? If threshold not met, roll entries over to following month. Three bikes is hardly a competition when one tenets the many participants of old.

Devalues the badge.

Reactions: HPL
An easy choice for me but I am in agreement with The History Man. Still, at least no one gets upset for losing because there is no loser, just Gold, Silver and Bronze.
And, check out those deep drops, handlebars and brakes - nice.
And again, is it the angle of the picture or has the Diamant had a head on?

An easy choice for me but I am in agreement with The History Man. Still, at least no one gets upset for losing because there is no loser, just Gold, Silver and Bronze.
And, check out those deep drops, handlebars and brakes - nice.
And again, is it the angle of the picture or has the Diamant had a head on?
Track bike with upright geometry. The front tyre has to be very skinny or it won’t clear the frame or fork. The stays are also short so it will likewise only clear the seat tube with skinny tyres. IMG_4142.jpeg

Appreciate the effort but should there be a minimum number of entries? If threshold not met, roll entries over to following month. Three bikes is hardly a competition when one tenets the many participants of old.

Devalues the badge.
Any guarantees that the roll over has the required number? Jamie has made the effort to organise it and the 3 of us have made the effort to put in entries.

Back