rBoTY RBotYear 2023 - The BIG Poll - Vote NOW!!!! Bike of the Year..........

RBotYear 2023

• January: vcballbat - Raleigh 753 Dyna Flite Tourer

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • March: gridno - Peugeot PX10-DU

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • July: Woz - La Gazelle - Eau de Nil

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • September: Psimpson - 1948 Maclean

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • October: Psimpson - 1974 Freddie Grubb - Galibier

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • November: Ullswater - Mercian King of Mercia

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Novembver: jasper - Chesini - Gran Premio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • November: Elev12k - Batavus x2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • December: Nabequam - 1936 BSA - Gold Medal

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They were incredible, the sheet of flame from the exhaust on the over run and the sound! All on a shoestring budget compared to the Japanese teams.
So many motorcyclists here, gives me a warm fuzzy feeling :)
5 Trevor Nation
20 Steve Spray

Absolutely humiliated the opposition week after week. Weren't the best handling bikes, but could outrun everything else.
We dropped the ball not developing it I think.

Love a Rotary. Here is the most famous car version, the Le Mans winning 787B. I was very lucky to be at the race in 1991 and you could hear it make its way around the whole circuit. It was incredible. Only just the right side of painful!

Yes, a huge congratulations to Nabequam and his beautiful 1936 BSA, stunning build and a very worthy winner of RBotY 2023!
The people have spoken!

Thanks to all who have entered over the year, who have joined in the discussions and banter and also to those who have voted. All have contributed to keeping the competition going and more importantly to myself, that have kept it all going in a very friendly and supportive manner.

Thanks you!

Jamie

Yes, a huge congratulations to Nabequam and his beautiful 1936 BSA, stunning build and a very worthy winner of RBotY 2023!
The people have spoken!

Thanks to all who have entered over the year, who have joined in the discussions and banter and also to those who have voted. All have contributed to keeping the competition going and more importantly to myself, that have kept it all going in a very friendly and supportive manner.

Thanks you!

Jamie
It was a great year and hopefully paid you back for the effort you put into organising it every month.

Latest posts

Back