Raleigh Kalahari Rockshox LTD Edition

mtbkez

Dyna-Tech Fan
After allot of searching and chasing I have finally got my hands on a Raleigh Kalahari. Although not in the Guise I wanted never the less it’s a kalahari. Takes me way back to the early 90’s and my late brother purchasing a series 2 kalahari and started many years of mountain biking together. This bike just brings back so many great memories. A few little tweaks and a refresh is all that’s needed EA0B605C-6D32-480F-9B16-7F0CBF0E50D4.jpeg

Any plans to upgrade the components or keep original
That’s something I have been given some thought over the past few days tbh mate the Altus A20 groupset is a dream everything works perfectly only missing the genuine shifter pod combo so it’s either hunt down some replacements or possibly upgrade to an Lx groupset

Loved my Kalahari back in the day, killed it taking a journey over the top of a car, but it was a great bike! If anyone out there has one they are willing to part with, please do reach out, i'd love to relive my youth :)

Loved my Kalahari back in the day, killed it taking a journey over the top of a car, but it was a great bike! If anyone out there has one they are willing to part with, please do reach out, i'd love to relive my youth :)
hopefully you survived unscathed sounds like you where very lucky unlike your kalahari was is a series 1 or 2 ?

hopefully you survived unscathed sounds like you where very lucky unlike your kalahari was is a series 1 or 2 ?
Indeed I was very lucky, guess being a teenager at the time I was able to "bounce" pretty well and other than some bad bruising, cuts and grazes I was very lucky

Back