Raleigh Dynatech Endeavour 18” frame and forks SOLD

Re: Raleigh Dynatech Endeavour 18” frame and forks

boy"O"boy":t443q5um said:
ibbz":t443q5um said:
Very rare beast indeed! Looking forward to the pictures
and £100 for such rarity is nothing. I was thinking boy’o’boy will be wanting this and then read the comments and indeed I hear him cry.. “there can only be one!” Like the Kurgan

;) There's definitely plenty of interest...that's for sure!
Whilst Dynatech Endeavour world domination sounds great....I'm happy with mine and the Odyssey!
Would be great to see pictures....even if it doubles the known examples overnight!
Wait for one bus and all that!!

(Secretly hoping it's an Encounter ;) :LOL: :LOL: )

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

It’s an Endeavour - sorry dude! :LOL:

Attachments

• 1B028C60-041B-44AE-9D62-4BABDE10AE3A.jpeg
    1B028C60-041B-44AE-9D62-4BABDE10AE3A.jpeg
    94.7 KB · Views: 177
  • 9B3D60D8-3B47-41E1-8BA1-6C268265057C.jpeg
    9B3D60D8-3B47-41E1-8BA1-6C268265057C.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 176

That is a beauty
I must admit, as I said about boy o boy’s - probably the loveliest MTB bike Raleigh ever made - that colour is special

Who’s going to get it ? Seeing that it’s only 1 of 2 in known existence and rarer than John Tomac race bike and rarer than most other bikes on RB - it Should go to someone who’ll cherish it and keep it.

If you read boy o boys thread I’ve posted some info there which Steve Perkins of Raleigh SPD/RSP (bikemeister2000 in the forum - but who hasn’t visited the forum for several years now ) kindly provided

And if you know of a Dynatech Decade please let us know - as so far only 1 of those in known existence and that belongs to Raumer.

ibbz":1lwxtuji said:
That is a beauty
I must admit, as I said about boy o boy’s - probably the loveliest MTB bike Raleigh ever made - that colour is special

Who’s going to get it ? Seeing that it’s only 1 of 2 in known existence and rarer than John Tomac race bike and rarer than most other bikes on RB - it Should go to someone who’ll cherish it and keep it.

If you read boy o boys thread I’ve posted some info there which Steve Perkins of Raleigh SPD/RSP (bikemeister2000 in the forum - but who hasn’t visited the forum for several years now ) kindly provided

And if you know of a Dynatech Decade please let us know - as so far only 1 of those in known existence and that belongs to Raumer.

nporternz is first in line after being lightning fast with a PM assuming they are happy with the look of it.

I have to admit to having a bit of a wobble now and thinking of keeping it given the rarity but there are so many other frames in the queue of shame that that would be a waste

Plus I like the idea of the two Endeavours being neighbours and going out for picnics ogether :D

Re:

KondratievsBike":zykpdgyp said:
boy"O"boy":zykpdgyp said:
ibbz":zykpdgyp said:
Very rare beast indeed! Looking forward to the pictures
and £100 for such rarity is nothing. I was thinking boy’o’boy will be wanting this and then read the comments and indeed I hear him cry.. “there can only be one!” Like the Kurgan

;) There's definitely plenty of interest...that's for sure!
Whilst Dynatech Endeavour world domination sounds great....I'm happy with mine and the Odyssey!
Would be great to see pictures....even if it doubles the known examples overnight!
Wait for one bus and all that!!

(Secretly hoping it's an Encounter ;) :LOL: :LOL: )

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

It’s an Endeavour - sorry dude! :LOL:

Cheers KondratievsBike. :cool:

That's definitely an Endeavour! - and the number of known examples has just doubled! Good to confirm with pics.... best update my own thread now! ;)

Talking of that. Mind if I add your pics as reference?

GLWTS.

boy"O"boy

Re: Re:

[/quote]

It’s an Endeavour - sorry dude! :LOL:[/quote]

Cheers KondratievsBike. :cool:

That's definitely an Endeavour! - and the number of known examples has just doubled! Good to confirm with pics.... best update my own thread now! ;)

Talking of that. Mind if I add your pics as reference?

GLWTS.

boy"O"boy[/quote]

I’d be honoured if you used the photos :)

Re:

Looks nice, needs a yellow flexstem tho ;) , and on a positive note good to hear rare dynatech frames have a going rate of £100 for a Frame and fork.

Looking forward to seeing the build :)

Back