Raleigh Dyna Tech appreciation and information thread

Same rear triangle as an MT4 / Ogre.
As for the cable guides: a drill and a steady hand, through the rivet head would possibly be the way to go.
I was Pretty sure they looked to be riveted on but wasn’t sure if they were bonded as well

Removed damaged cable guides they were definitely bonded too as well as riveted. Makes removing them without damaging them difficult now the hunt for replacements begins IMG_5026.jpeg

Removed damaged cable guides they were definitely bonded too as well as riveted. Makes removing them without damaging them difficult now the hunt for replacements begins View attachment 836772
It might be worth trying to glue the bits back together, and then seeing if you can get 3D printed copies made. I'm going to try it with some cable guides for my BE Pro Carbon. Buying replacements might be a tall order

It might be worth trying to glue the bits back together, and then seeing if you can get 3D printed copies made. I'm going to try it with some cable guides for my BE Pro Carbon. Buying replacements might be a tall order

Now! That’s a thought if I can’t find a suitable donor frame that will definitely be worth investigating 👍🏼

Now! That’s a thought if I can’t find a suitable donor frame that will definitely be worth investigating 👍🏼
As it is a flat part (when laid on it's side) and not too thick I would go for getting it laser or waterjet cut. Then should be an easy job to drill it for the countersinking and through for the two mounting holes.

Latest posts

Back