Project: Shed(s)

Nothing new to add here at the moment. It is in fact it's looking worse than ever! Currently being used to store tools and stuff while shed number two is under construction

IMG_7600.jpg

I too am about to launch into a new shed extension! Its only a tiddler 6 x 3.....on the back of another shed......its for gardening kit before anybody calls me a hypocrite! ;)

This one's not for bikes either.

Definitely not for bikes

Nothing new to add here at the moment. It is in fact it's looking worse than ever! Currently being used to store tools and stuff while shed number two is under construction

View attachment 668636
That looks like a big un

I paced out one to include workbench, desk, stove, tool shelves and enough space to walk around a bike in a work stand. It turned out to be a very big shed. Or should I say VERY BIG SHED.

That looks like a big un

I paced out one to include workbench, desk, stove, tool shelves and enough space to walk around a bike in a work stand. It turned out to be a very big shed. Or should I say VERY BIG SHED.
Don’t forget you always have the option like this cowboy of rolling underneath the bike to get to the other side 😂

1664991381870.jpeg

That looks like a big un

The actual shed will be 3.6 x 2.4m externally, with a bit of decking out front. It'll have desk, woodburner and a sofa bed in.

And no bikes

Latest posts

Back