Dream garage / Dream shed / Dream cupboard.

I’m also tempted to go ceiling mounted…

It’s a nice idea, and a good use of the loft space/beam he has, but I couldn’t be doing with crawling underneath the bike to get to the other side! That’s got pedal/crank/chainring to head/shoulders/back written all over it, especially if you aren’t actually as flexible as you think you are! :LOL:😂

It’s a nice idea, and a good use of the loft space/beam he has, but I couldn’t be doing with crawling underneath the bike to get to the other side! That’s got pedal/crank/chainring to head/shoulders/back written all over it, especially if you aren’t actually as flexible as you think you are! :LOL:😂
I’ve no idea why he didn’t just walk around it 🙈 …it’s not like with a floor stand we climb over the bike 🤔

screen grab:
37432AA1-F02D-4B72-8FA9-BB435BCD38FD.jpeg

Last edited:
F*** that guy and his handy dad.

(Which is better than a handsy dad!)

I'm assuming it was his dad, anyway. I had the sound off at work.

I can't even fit my bike stand into my bike closet, let alone get choosy about how to creatively install it.

(Yeah, it's a good idea, and very well-executed. What do you want from me? Compassion? I'm too bust being jealous.)

F*** that guy and his handy dad.

(Which is better than a handsy dad!)

I'm assuming it was his dad, anyway. I had the sound off at work.

I can't even fit my bike stand into my bike closet, let alone get choosy about how to creatively install it.

(Yeah, it's a good idea, and very well-executed. What do you want from me? Compassion? I'm too bust being jealous.)
And you know the dad is just thinking ‘my son can’t even put up a bike stand’ …Millenniuls !!!

Back