Project: Shed(s)

Things are happening slowly. Lots more packages have gone out over the last couple of weeks, plus two or three big bags of crap. You can see some floor though, and if you look closely a little patch of clear bench top! I've binned a load of stuff that was underneath the kitchen units. Once I've cleared that area out completely I'll get some slimline storage boxes to go under there, for stuff that isn't used too often.

View attachment 647804

The other side isn't looking so great mind! Plenty more to be done......

View attachment 647805
*scans intensely*

No WD40... 😲

Things are happening slowly. Lots more packages have gone out over the last couple of weeks, plus two or three big bags of crap. You can see some floor though, and if you look closely a little patch of clear bench top! I've binned a load of stuff that was underneath the kitchen units. Once I've cleared that area out completely I'll get some slimline storage boxes to go under there, for stuff that isn't used too often.

View attachment 647804

The other side isn't looking so great mind! Plenty more to be done......

View attachment 647805
Bench end looks almost perfect to me! A stool in front of it and you’re done.

One should remember, make it too tidy/too much space available and it starts to look 1). Like you might be enjoying yourself in there 2). Like there might be room for non bike related activities like storing house things. Both of these scenarios are to be avoided if you are to be able to actually enjoy yourself being in there. That brings me on to WD-40, there is only one use and that is to spray around the threshold of the entrance. The scent quickly deters anyone who may catch you actually enjoying yourself. My better half is really good about my hoarding and I firmly believe that this situation continues because of my ability to balance points 1 and 2 along with the fact that she hates the smell of WD-40.

I’ve got some work to do - I did have all my tyres stored nicely. I’m pretty much at capacity now, having to shuffle several bikes around to get one out now. Some thought/culling needed. There’s 22 full bikes under this lot and a similar amount of wheels. Can’t see or get to half of them as they go right round the corner!

FC2A13BF-4CC3-4261-9DC2-8FD7D090F54E.jpeg

You only want to get it sorted so you can come around my place shed shaming.

al.

Back