Project: Shed(s)

It does look a little untidy at that end but nothing that can't be fairly easily sorted?

A start it certainly is!

Did you find it therapeutic? Mine were done with a cup of tea and the radio on and it really hit the spot. It’s up there with coiling saved brake/gear cables into a box and sorting out the bits and bobs box in to trays of nuts/bolts etc!

Had to pop out for a while but I’m up to about a dozen now. Every time I think I’m nearly done I see another few hanging on a random hook/handlebar/fork/seatpost! I’m not sure I’m enjoying it but a seat and a coffee or beer would probably help. The main tangled mess of tyres and tubes is starting to look better though, and I like that.

494573A5-721D-4233-AA21-1D366412CA67.jpeg

Had to pop out for a while but I’m up to about a dozen now. Every time I think I’m nearly done I see another few hanging on a random hook/handlebar/fork/seatpost! I’m not sure I’m enjoying it but a seat and a coffee or beer would probably help. The main tangled mess of tyres and tubes is starting to look better though, and I like that.

View attachment 646684
There's almost a gimp suits worth there.
Worth bearing in mind.... How are you with rubber glue?

al.

Things are happening slowly. Lots more packages have gone out over the last couple of weeks, plus two or three big bags of crap. You can see some floor though, and if you look closely a little patch of clear bench top! I've binned a load of stuff that was underneath the kitchen units. Once I've cleared that area out completely I'll get some slimline storage boxes to go under there, for stuff that isn't used too often.

IMG_6659.jpg

The other side isn't looking so great mind! Plenty more to be done......

IMG_6660.jpg

Back